This last week has been extremely tough for couples who had planned to get married and also for the wedding industry, after the maximum number of people who can attend a wedding was reduced from 30 to 15. Our hearts go out to everyone who is struggling right now.
We were approached by Zach and Grace, as one of Love My Dress' Little Book Wedding Directory members, as well as Ashley Wild and paper flower artist/floral designer Sophie of Ginger & Flynn, who had a last minute idea to get creative.
These images you see are the result of that last minute idea to get creative. They are perfect for the super cool, stylish and ethical bride for her 2020/21 micro wedding. The dresses are by York based Rolling in Roses, an ethical bridal fashion brand founded by designer Hayley Neal.
"Whilst all this is going on, it’s a time for creatives to create."
ZACH DODDS, ZACH & GRACE
Freya Rose Bridal Shoes and Jewellery Featured:
- Photography - Zach and Grace // LMD Collective
- Bridal Fashion - Rolling in Roses
- Accessories - Ashley Wild
- Shoes / Boots / Jewellery - Freya Rose London
- Hair &. Makeup - Victoria Farr
- Paper Flowers - Ginger & Flynn
- Dried Flowers - Moonwind Flowers